Apple, Pear & Cinnamon Cake
A tasty cake for the grown-ups. Serve it at your mums club, suitable for hungry toddlers too!
Serves - 8 slices
1 ½ cup flour
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
100g softened butter
150g caster sugar
2 pouches Rafferty’s Garden Apple Pear Cinnamon
This ones for the grown-ups. Suitable for toddlers 12 months +
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line an 18cm cake tin. Sift together the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Step 2
- Cream the butter and sugar. Beat the eggs and add to the mixture gradually, processing well between each addition. Add the Apple Pear Cinnamon pouches and mix well. Add the flour gradually and beat well.
- Step 3
- Pour batter into prepared cake tin and bake for 30 minutes. Lower the temperature to 160°C and bake for another 15-20 minutes until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Step 4
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes then remove from tin and finish cooling on a wire rack.
- My baby loved it so much thanks
Write Your Own* All fields are required