Sweet Potato, Carrot and Apple Loaf
Makes - 12 Slices
1-2/3 cups plain flour
½ cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ tsp ground cloves
2 x pouch of Rafferty’s Garden sweet potato + carrot + apple (+ nothing else)
½ cup water
1/3 cup canola oil
2 medium green apples grated or finely diced
This recipe is appropriate for babies of 9 months +.
Try this with 1 cup of whatever fresh or frozen fruit you have handy.
Slice loaf up and freeze individually in labeled and dated zip lock bags for a great “on the run” snack for you and your baby..
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 160C and line or grease a 23cm x13cm loaf pan.
- Step 2
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Step 3
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, Rafferty’s sweet potato + carrot + apple (+ nothing else), water, eggs and oil.
- Step 4
- Stir wet ingredients into dry, just mixing until moistened. Fold through diced apples.
- Step 5
- Bake for 90 minutes or until a skewer inserted near the centre comes our clean. Cool for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
Write Your Own* All fields are required